Fantastic opportunity to join a leading mid-tier accountancy firm in the CBD as an Administration Assistant.
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services and Advisory, Insolvency and Tax.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to work full-time in an autonomous and hands on role providing day to day administrative support to the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- 1- 2 years’ experience in an Office Administration role preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- A professional and positive approach, can do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcripts to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals