Are you our next Intermediate Auditor?
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant to join our busy Audit team. This will provide an exciting career in auditing. Working within a fast paced team environment you will work with a diverse range of clients both in our office and off-site.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant degree qualified or near completion
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a CA firm
- A team player
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate diligence and high attention to detail
- Able to assist when necessary and work to deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A confident manner with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel is essential
- A can-do attitude
Please apply to the HR Manager and include a cover letter, briefly outlining why you are the candidate for this role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals