We are looking for a Junior Auditor.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior accountant to join our busy audit team. This will provide an exciting career in auditing. Working within a fast paced team environment you will work with a diverse range of clients both in our office and off-site.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant degree qualified or near completion
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to build authentic client relationships
- A team player
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate diligence and high attention to detail
- Able to assist when necessary and work to deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-year experience working in a CA firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capacity and willingness to travel
- A can-do attitude
Please apply to the HR Manager and include a cover letter, briefly outlining why you are the candidate for this role.
No Agency Referrals please.