Business Services – Junior
Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic firm to be a part of? Are you looking for a role that is challenging and diverse? We are currently seeking for a Junior Accountant to join our busy firm in our Business Services team.
The Junior is responsible for assisting the senior in completing allocated sections of business services assignments for subsequent senior or manager review.
They should endeavour to demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure productive utilisation of their time on assignment and completion in line with time and budgetary requirements.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Assist the Senior as requested in setting up files with the correct documentation.
- Read the prior year client correspondence file if applicable and permanent files prior to commencement of the assignment
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients when requested to obtain all the information required to complete the task allocated
- Be able to meet deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Obtain a basic knowledge of income tax for corporations (tax effect accounting), income tax for individuals, trusts, fringe benefits tax and other taxes
- Be conscious of your role in liaising with the client or their staff by phone, e-mail or in person to ensure that you build their trust and confidence in Hall Chadwick
- An ability to work autonomously with high levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Ensure you are able to write reports drafted in a professional manner
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Solution 6 and CRS Super in MYOBAE and BGL360
- Must be eager to learn
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and a brief cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals