Forensic Accountant Manager
We need a Forensic Accountant to join our busy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax.
If you are an experienced accounting specialist we invite you to apply to join our firm located in Sydney’s CBD.
The role will see you working with industry professionals and clients, across a wide range of practice areas, including; business disputes, natural and man-made catastrophes, lost profits, business valuations, fraud and business interruption. As a forensic accounting specialist you will routinely assist with expert and consulting witness testimony in courts, arbitrations and mediations.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in forensic accounting, possessing high level technical skills and strong client-facing capability.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or similar field
- CA (or equivalent) qualifications
- Post-university audit or middle market experience preferably with a mid-tier professional services firm.
- Some experience in business development and high level client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements and to prioritise projects effectively
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Excel), word processing, internet research and presentation creation tools.
- Experience in providing evidence in court preferred but not essential
- A highly motivated professional
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and a brief cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals