Client Financial Reporting Breakfast Seminar
Be up-to-date with 30 June financial reporting risks and developments! Time to look at accounting standards, regulatory and audit developments that affect the preparation of the financial statements. In particular, preparers need to be aware of the lessons from poor reporting; and the significant developments in new accounting standards that will take time and resources to understand and implement.
In our breakfast session, we covered the following topics:
- Accounting standards effective for 30 June
- Key principles in the forthcoming Big 4 – AASB 15 Revenue from Customer Contracts, AASB 1058 Income for Not-for-profit Entities, AASB 9 Financial Instruments and AASB 16 Leases, and
- The regulatory focus areas of ASIC and ACNC
- Reminder of enhanced audit reporting requirements effect on the financial statements, and
- New ethical rules on non-compliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR).
Please click here to watch the video recording from our ‘Financial Reporting Breakfast Seminar’.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.