Full Time Marketing Coordinator – Sydney
Job Summary & Details
Could you be the next marketing coordinator at one of Australia’s leading mid-tier accounting and business advisory firms?
Working closely with the partners of the firm, you will develop and implement effective marketing and communications campaigns that align with the objectives of our firm.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to work within our busy team on a full time basis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Create local and national marketing collateral including corporate brochures, flyers, newsletters and event invitations.
- Maintain brand consistency with marketing collateral across the Hall Chadwick Association.
- Liaise with partners on the national level regarding marketing requirements.
- Create EDMs via MailChimp and manage the client database.
- Manage the Hall Chadwick marketing calendar to track events and key dates across the firm.
- Keep up to date the company client database through our current Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, MailChimp.
- Plan and execute local and interstate marketing events i.e. manage rsvps, create invitations.
- Manage website content and update as required.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Financial Services Industry experience (highly desirable)
- HTML/website coding (highly desirable)
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience in Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge i.e. InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment to multiple deadlines
- Proficient computer skill in MS Office packages, multi-media software packages, intranet and internet sites as well as WordPress.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume to the HR and Payroll Manager. This position is for an immediate start.